When: 9th of December, 09.00-11.00
Where: Sal 801001, Ångström
Registration required: send an e-mail to agi[at]sulf.se no later than December 4th
The seminar is held by Åsa Rybo Landelius
The seminar will address questions like:
- How does the Swedish labour market work?
- What are the three government agencies that “rule your world”?
- Who needs a residence permit?
- How does the social security system work?
- Can I use the health care system?
- Do I have the right to unemployment benefit?
- Are only Swedish citizens entitled to Swedish pensions?